Saturday, June 17, 2017

Strawberries

When I found this strawberry romper and shoes I imagined my Lulu picking strawberries in a big field but I think Las Cruces is a little too hot for that. :( So we just dressed up and did photos in the yard. Lulu LOVES photo shoots!! And strawberries made this one even more fun.











 She kept saying the strawberries were yucky but she had fun and she does love them, maybe she just had some sour ones.






the strawberry sandals!

YUM!



She is such a wiggle thin still. Painting her nails for this session was fun but stressful and imperfect.








 She had so many interesting expressions...

 She loves sitting on this fence, even when my camera isn't around.







 This is another one of her "yucky" moments so she went to feed this one to Whip Cream, our sheep.


 the sky was supper colorful last night
 Our remaining ducks, no drake feathers so we're hoping for eggs in a couple of weeks!
 JUMP!


No comments:

Post a Comment