Sunday, September 4, 2016

Apple Picking In Las Cruces

 We finally made it out to pick apples at the only u-pick in Las Cruces! I've used the orchard several times this year for photo sessions, especially when the trees where blooming. My kids and I have been there several times and it starting to feel like home. We all love it there. Not only is is beautiful and green but it smells delicious right now. What a special place it is!! Here are some of my favorite photos from picking apples last week.

If you are wondering about the apple orchard hours, check their FB page HERE.

If you are wanting a photo session with me there (while you pick) please contact me HERE.


Archie in his plaid and camo. Awesome.

They are SO good!








 Jacob was amazing at helping Lulu pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment