Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lulu 9 Months

Happy 9 Months!!!
You weighed in just shy of 22 lbs this month! You are 95th percentile for length and weight. You are really cruising now and starting to scoot things along with you while standing (you are gonna love your Christmas present). You are the cutest babbler. You are signing more often (and usually talking with the signs)! All done, milk and more are the ones we do the most, we really should teach you more signs, you are picking them up fast! :) I am happy to report that you are reaching your milestones! The receptionist gave us the 24 month questionnaire and I was starting to get worried until she came and gave me the 9 month one.

 She is crawling so much so fast I had to try different things to get her to stay on my backdrop. I kind of miss the days of just sitting.





Her smile is my favorite!

 Starting her with treats during photos young! I had to motivate her to stay standing and not crawl over to me.
She is by far the best gift I have received this year!! I am so grateful for my happy, healthy baby girl! Happy NINE months to her! We are all so excited for her first Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment