Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lulu 7 Months

7 months!!! She said "Mama" for the first time and she did it while looking right at me! She is sitting herself up and is more mobile than ever but not quite crawling. She is feeding herself- baked oatmeal, eggs, beans, fruits and veggies and the occasional treat, usually paper, that a brother left on the floor. She loves to play with her brothers and grab Papa's nose. She is starting to walk while holding my hands. She can stand while holding something. She is the happiest, smiley-est baby! Oh and still no teeth. Her gummy smile melts my heart. She is somehow wearing 6-9month baby clothes, the boys were always needing bigger sizes so this is so strange to me.



I had to try the baby on a shelf thing. It was harder to pull off than I thought.

She still loves to pull off her bows.




Love her baby blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment