Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lulu's First Month

So we had the baby and she is a month old now! I haven't kept up with this blog at all so I'll just be posting a few photos from her fist month.

First a few from the hospital just after she was born.

One of the first I took, it was night sorry for the grain.

Auntie Donica!

She slept like this for the first week or so- hands stretched. Now she gets swaddled.

Rolls.
 She was 9lbs 3oz at birth and almost 2weeks early. I was surprised and not at all ready. I packed my hospital bag while in labor and we set up her bassinet when we got home. I am still sorting through clothes and trying to empty her crib. (It's been a rough postpartum for us. Without going into too many details I got sick and found out I had a retained placenta and baby got a little fever around 4 weeks and was hospitalized for 3 days.)
Love her tiny fingers!

...and toes.



We took her home in this.
 These 2 are from her first newborn photos that I took. 5 days old

 my 2nd set taken at 8 days

She also had some newborn photos taken (at 10 days) by Lezley Alba but I haven't downloaded any yet so maybe another blog post later.

We love her so!


 3 weeks! She was not wanting to sleep curled up any more but I tried.

 This was my first time using my newest lens, the 35mm sigma ART. I love it! Being this close to a baby while taking a photo is awesome.


 Finally got some of them together!

 4 weeks!! She's been so strong from the beginning. She would lift her head and turn it from side to side even in the hospital.
 Angry smiles.

 She is so cute!

1 month! (pretty much- taken a little late due to her being in the hospital) Cinderella lost her shoe! We were worried the tiny shoes would never fit but her feet are small for them still. This whole outfit was made by the very talented lady behind the blog Mom of Marlee and the shoes are reversible!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little girl! She is so sweet. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete