Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What Happened To June!?



Wow, I've been terrible at keeping up with this blog! I managed to take lots of photos but spent little time doing anything with them. Except I DID print out a book of just the boys so that's something.

I found them banging on the keyboard this morning. Making a joyful noise. I love their feet together.

This last Sunday. I love their outfits!

We got our family photos taken this last month and I managed to get a few of just the boys before our photographer arrived. I loved having Jacob there helping me get them to smile.

I love when they kiss!



These last photos are some of my favorites that I've taken of the boys (pre- father's day this year) I put them into accordion mini books as gifts for my dad and husband and of course myself.
I think I've done well so far this year!

I have so may ideas for photos and I kind of want to just take theirs but then I think about the lenses I can buy when I take other people's photos and I think I will be sticking with it for a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment