Sunday, May 25, 2014

This Week

We went to the duck pond. I caught the boys reading. They helped me with sessions. They both get seriously giddy when I bribe them with a single gummy bear (vitamin) to sit and smile for a few pictures before church.


Yes, we fed the ducks fruit loops. I bought them about 2 years ago for crafts and we didn't have old bread at the time.


Reading together! This week after this photo was taken, I finally replaced the staked diaper boxes with a proper bookshelf.
They LOVE to help me take photos and will through temper tantrums if they don't get to tag along. I was so glad to take them with me to session one morning this week.
I had a newborn over for photos during nap time and Caleb took a shorter nap and got to meet him. He loves babies! Oh and there has been all this talk of Amazon's patent on using white backdrops, clam down there are 26 other factors into the specific patent...




This is what their hair looks like right after a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment