Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our Week

It's been a busy week and I have taken sooooo many photos I had several sessions and I took some fun ones of my boys.
 
Before church today.





I randomly caught him reading and right after I took this picture he said in his most dramatic voice, "I don't want any pictures right now!!!" Notice Caleb has a camera... we had just come back from the library and they had had a photographer there taking picture for the 505 project. We may have our face in a book and we even got out photo in the paper.
 We went hiking this week to scout out new locations and I took the following photos. I love how my boys laugh together and how silly Archie can be.
This was taken on my new 50mm 1.4 at 1.4.















This might be my new favorite photo of them.



as always, playing in the dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment