Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Archie Reads A Book

So a recently bought a couple of new lenses and I got a few photos of Archie with one this afternoon. These were taken with the 24-105mm L IS USM f4. It says Marco on it and it's got the ability for fairly wide angled photos with the 24mm. I'm not sure how it compares to the 100mm macro that I've had my eye on but I got it used for an excellent price and I love how smooth it is. I was also able to buy the 50mm 1.4. I haven't tested it out yet but I have a session on Friday so I will use it by then for sure. I'm excited to see how it compares to my current go to 50mm1.8! 

Anyway... here is Archie reading a book! I really just wanted him to hold still long enough so that I could get a shot of his freckles (#1 reason I've wanted a macro lens). He has 2 on one cheek and they are adorable!! 
 
I had to crop this to really see the freckles... maybe I still need that macro.


This boy really loves his books!





This was shot at 24mm when I was just in front of the couch. This is great compared to my usual 50mm.



This was just before his nap. I think he was ready for it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment