Sunday, April 6, 2014

Caleb 18 Months

Here are some early Easter photos of my sweet boy. He's been sick on and off for at least the last month. He was teething during these photos too so this was one of the first times that he wasn't really smiley for me. Poor guy. He's on all sorts of allergy meds and he's using a nebulizer to help him breathe better. It's a good thing he likes to cuddle. 
He started his speech therapy last week. Mostly just getting to know our therapist but I am so excited for this little guy to start talking more. He is so smart and he is trying to communicate with signs and pointing/grunting. He's advanced in all of his gross/fine motor skills. My favorite thing about him lately is how good he is at walking everywhere with us. He is walking faster and holding our hands and staying with me (most of the time) so I feel more comfortable going places without the stroller.
Isn't his serious face so adorable?








 We got quite a few with Archie too.










This is my favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment