Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Caleb 15 Months

So I finally got around to taking Caleb's 15 month photos the other day! A client came over for photos and left all of the adorable props so I put them to use with my boys. Although, the chord Caleb is holding was not part of the original set up, he just NEEDS them (it was either the chord or a bottle or crying). So Happy New Year and Happy 15 Months Caleb!!

"Shazam!!" is among one of Caleb's first words. He has taken to signing lately, mostly so he can communicate with the bottle in his mouth. His bottle has become quite the security blanket. We have about a dozen different sippy cups that he will not drink out of.

Archie will often say, "Mommy, I love you so much!" It is often followed immediately and in the same breath as something like, "Can I please color?" or "I need a piece of candy!" He's got about 2 months till he's 3!























No comments:

Post a Comment