Monday, December 30, 2013

December Everything

This December felt super busy with 2 boys and a whole bunch of photo shoots. I haven't had much time to blog so here is a catch up post that is mostly photos.

after church in early december

we opened presents at home early so we didn't have to pack them a ll in the car.


 He had so much fun with this ball.



invisible markers. this boy loves to color.

joy


christmas eve at grandma's. archie was a shepard.




I got him a box of tissue for Christmas. He had a good time.


favorite cousins! they both got dump trucks from grandma

st nickolas day
helping me get my exposure at a newborn session


these boys  love to help me take photos!

 at the ward christmas party

 the sunday before christmas we stopped and did a 5 minute photo shoot after church


No comments:

Post a Comment