Saturday, July 27, 2013

Our Trip To The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum

We went to the Farm and Ranch Museum and loved it. Here are a few of my favorite photos from our trip.
 
Archie loved the tractors.

Caleb playing peekaboo with me and my camera.

 
 


We got to see a nail being made.


 We let Caleb out of his stroller to play around the playroom. We set him on this bridge and he stayed there for about 10 minutes until I took him off and then he went and explored.
This is a pretty awesome plié.
 

He stayed there forever. I think he thought he wasn't allowed to get off of the bridge.

Playing together.

He loves his books these days.





1 comment:

  1. You know what this means... You'd better come visit and he can see a real farm and drive a real tractor.

    ReplyDelete