Monday, November 5, 2012

Caleb 1 Month

This post and the these pictures are a bit late since Caleb was in the hospital during his one month birthday. Oh well, there's always next month.
Caleb is such a sweet baby he hardly cried before his traumatic hospital stay. He is good at napping. He loves to eat. He loves to stare at the fan and he loves the artwork his aunt Emma drew for Archie. He gives some great smiles. He likes a binky and is better at a bottle than nursing so I pump a lot. Most nights he doesn't sleep longer than 4 hours at a time but he is good about going back to sleep after downing a bottle.

Caleb was 11.7 lbs and 22 inches long at one month.

It was a bit of a challenge with Archie as my helper for this photo shoot. Notice the blueberry face and messy house but hey I finally got these done!

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie he is. And your older little man too!

    I've popped over here after you started following my blog. I am now your newest follower, such a lovely blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good for pumping for him. I nursed beija for her first year and i loathed pumping! your kids are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete