Sunday, September 16, 2012

38 Weeks


Yesterday marked 38 weeks. Even if I'm still pregnant for a few more weeks I doubt I'll feel up to taking/posting another maternity photo. 

It's been quite a journey so far. The little baby boy I'm carrying is very active and strong. I keep telling myself it's good thing except it feels like I have internal bruising. The last trimester has been very uncomfortable. The doctor is always saying that he is really low and I can feel a ton of pressure in my hips. My legs are always hurting and I feel like a whale. Okay, enough complaining!

I am so excited that he is coming to join our family soon. I feel so much love for Archie and so blessed to be his mom that I get teary eyed just thinking about having another little miracle. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and for him to curl his little fingers around mine. I look forward to the cuddles and kisses. I want so badly to see his face and look into his eyes. 

Last weeks doctors appointment went well, like always the heart beat was good and easy to find. This little guy sticks his bottom side out on my right side and then kicks and punches me on the left with his head down. I think it's easy to find the heart beat because it's so obvious the way he is sitting. My tummy is often lumpy looking.

Archie was about 9lbs and arrived almost on his due date. The doctor is always saying that 2nd babies tend to be bigger. We are both a little worried about that so next week I have an ultra sound to check his weight and I may get induced if he's looking big. One way or another I hope that he comes soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that when I have babies, I'll just cry all the time if I think about how much I'll love them, haha! I'm sooooo emotional! Congrats on making it this far! Exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete