Friday, December 9, 2011

Nine Months Old


I can't believe my little baby is so big.

He is so much fun to be around.
He makes the cutest kissing sounds.
He's is saying more words and is really working hard to figure the talking thing out. Some newer ones include, "thankyou", "Cheerios" and "Papa". His favorites are "Mama", "du" and "ja". These last two are part of a German song I sing to him often; he sings along or will ask me to sing it by saying, "du, du, du".
He still signs occasionally.
He will stand up on his own as long as he is distracted.
When I hold his hands, he will walk me over to the piano, his bottles or his bed depending on what he wants.
He loves to help me in the kitchen. He gets into the trash, dishwasher and cupboards (they were baby proofed probably 20 years ago and so they are semi difficult to open).
Books and balls are still favorites.

He'll clap almost every time we sing, "If you're happy and you know it..."

He's up to 6 teeth but just barely.

He's taken to mimicking grumpy faces and it is so funny to show people this new trick.

Archie is 31 inches long and weighs 22 lbs. That's still off the charts long and 85th percentile for weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment