Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Archie Stands!

I recently got a new toy and Jacob was home during the day so we tested it out.
It's a wireless remote for my camera.
I thought it would be fun to get a couple of shots of us playing in our living room with all the toy-mess-glory it usually has.

This was the 1st shot.

We got a lot of photos like this. Archie was terrified that the camera was taking photos without me behind it.

We love our sweet boy.

He is standing here all by himself. He was fascinated by the camera long enough to get a few shots of him standing and staring. He didn't even fall after; he just slowly sat himself down. He is so strong.



1 comment:

  1. Haaaaahahaha. I love the last photo. You guys are freaking out and it looks like Archie is all, "Alright, alright, calm down! I'm just standing." The best.

    ReplyDelete