Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Little Helper


I recently went to photograph a friend of Archie's. Her mom said it would be OK to bring Archie along ( I figured it would be easier than trying to coordinate someone to watch him). I was so happy that he was so good! He turned out to be quite the little handy man; here he is helping me test the light. He new exactly what to do when I have the camera out- smile!

This is how he was most of the time:
Just hanging out on the floor with some toys. He is an amazing sitter now (at not even 5 months old) I place the Boppy around him for when he gets excited about something and springs backwards. He will often lean forward into a crawling position even though he can only keep his bum off the floor for a little bit before it just turns into tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment